Next month, Hubby and I will be celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary! I cannot believe it's been 5 years already. Time does fly when you're having fun. It also flies when you're stressed. Hey, marriage isn't easy. Just the idea of committing yourself to someone for eternity, is daunting. It's like... "soo...it's just you...forever??". Yet, we took the plunge. Why beat around the bush. We're soulmates!
I LOVE the Wendy Williams show. Wendy is always saying that women shouldn't get married in their 20's, because you're too young to make a lifelong commitment to another person. Ok..because having a boyfriend at 45 is every woman's dream. I mean, seriously? Here's the thing.. I don't really feel like I missed out on anything. I am truly enjoying my 20's. Before the kids, Hubby and I were off, and on..but we had most of the same friends...so we partied, traveled, studied, drank, etc..together! I made so many amazing memories, and now that he's my husband..im glad he was there back in the day to share those moments with me. I got married at 24. Some may say my life is over, but when I see others.. I think they look like lonely losers.. I'm just saying... If you're gonna throw shade (negativity) my way, let's make it a full 360, and I throw the shade right back at ya. If I wanna go clubbing, strip clubbing, drinking, traveling, etc.. I still can. However, my priorities have changed. I don't do it as often. Which is why, when I do, I make it count. #turnup #nopicturesallowed #closedcircleoffriendsonly.
We were supposed to renew our vows this year. It didn't work out, and I'm bummed about it...but I know we will do something amazing. How can this man drive me so crazy, and make me love him so much at the same time? I have no idea. We're just taking it one step at a time.
Also, I'm seeking gift ideas for our anniversary. Comment below!
No comments:
Post a Comment